If you are looking for "Dave's Custom Crap" the link is in my profile under homepage!!

Don't forget to check the links at the bottom of the page :)







Thursday, August 19, 2010

Quick Thought on Charities

Ok folks...I know I should finish the wonderful woman's article but just wanted to touch base on a few things.

First off I have been looking at a few charities that I think we should all take part in. First off George Carlin put me on a few that I think rate right up there with the Lung Cancer Society, the ASPCA, and of course the Jimmy V Foundation.

Beer Nuts. Now this might be thought of as the disease of Milwaukee, but I promise you folks this is starting to hit the major cities. If you have been out drinking and come home and cannot satisfy the wife that night...well my friend you might be suffering from Beer Nuts! They have a display behind the bar...i do believe we should all do our part and give to this so they can find a cure.

Cotton Balls
Apparently the final stage of Beer Nuts.

Now although I do endorse all of you to give to those...I myself have been looking into the St.Louis Chapter for the Totally Fucked. They seem to have quite a few incurable diseases over there...but I am thinking there needs to be some research on "frothing at the crotch". I think we need to help those poor people.

Till next time...once again a look into the mind of YOUR friendly neighborhood comic

Dave

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget Beer Goggles, a visual impairment wreaking havoc all over the country. Beuaty is in the eye of the beer holder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also known as the 10/2 - 2/10 syndrome. At 10 o'clock...she's a 2...at 2 o'clock she's a 10.

    Many a man can claim the following..."I never went to bed with an ugly woman...but I have woke up with a few".

    Dave

    ReplyDelete